Saturday, August 26, 2006

my life as of now

So i'm back and we've been settled in for a bit. natrually the honeymoon was fun, and we got a lot of things done that we've been wanting to do. ;) It's been fun to decorate our home the way the we like it. a little bit of new-ness mixed in with some funky stuff from the DI, in whom we all know and love. We've been painting, and mike has been teaching me how to be a handyman. Overall, i'm re-conferming how great my husband is. He is not afraid to spend money for our home, or for me. especially when it's something that i want. -which reminds me of the other day when we were standing in line at the grocery store and i wanted to buy some retro earings. i slyly asked him with a suddle smile and he quickly responded without blinking an eye, that i should get them. and that i should always make sure to get myself what i want because it makes me happy and that i deserve it. ahh, what a sweet husband...however we'll see once he starts catching on to my spending habits.

anyway amongst the mist of trying to get my new life together, dental hygiene school just started and i feel like it's the first day of kindergarten. i think that the whole class of 21 girls feels the same. we know that we're about to start something majorly big and hard, but we don't know what the heck is going on. chickens with heads cut off. i've already been assigned tons of
homework and i've basically said adios to my social life. However, at the same time i'm pretty exicted about it all. i feel ready and i really enjoy what we've been covering so far. on top of everything else, with after only four semesters and graduating with a $45 an hour job, i don't have a lot of room to complain.

i have to go, my car is being towed.

3 comments:

Kelly McCann said...

I can't believe you've started dental hygiene school! After all those years of cleaning teeth and Dad bugging you.

I love this blog idea. This is a great way for us to all stay connected, post pictures. OK since you all see each other all the time anyways, this is a good way to keep me in the loop.

Put up pictures of your new apartment. How's the new couch? I am really wanting a new couch because mine is covered in dog hair and chewed pillows. I have started the "Keep Brooklyn off the Furniture" routine and hope to have it mastered by the time the baby comes. We'll see. Send my love to Mike

brittney said...

testing testing

brittney said...

How do I post a comment! Greg and I can't figure this out? Help.. I wrote this extensive explanating about sun valley and it was erased, and I got kicked off. Now I have to go to bed, and precious time has been wasted. I've been trying for an hour, what is the blogger address??? sincerely, computer reject