Way to keep the blog alive. You and me Katie. You and me.
I have actually been quite touched by Dad's reaction to Grandpa's death. It's like the Sears slogan
"Come see the softer side of Sears" except it's "Come see the softer side of Jim". It's very tender to see and makes me loves him lots.
I really enjoyed this last trip home, and BTW- I am an official member of the Mike Maahs Fan Club, and would like to apply to be an officer if possible. ( maybe Vice Presdent?) Thanks to everyone for hanging and just generally being people I like spending time with.
I find mself contemplative and inspired by Grandpa's life- motivated to be a better wife and mother, motivated to say better prayers and help more people. I am just awed by Grandpa's convictions and constant effort to becoming a better man.
I love you all.
Also, What happens in Argentina/africa/chicago? stays in Argentina/costa rica/idaho falls? anyone?
Saturday, August 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment