I just spent the last hour reading everyone's posts from July on...
I've had a heck of a time remembering my passwords, etc. and logging on to regain my citizenship on this blog! I've been so out of the loop....By the way Katie's halloween pictures of cyber goth? Who are you? My strange sister I never see this side of! I love it...
Greg is out with kid #1 and #3, as Stone and I are home with Strept throat. You'd never know the boy has a 104 temp, because he's three, tough as nails, and still full of energy when sick.
They are buying gifts at Walmart with the Petersen clan for Sub for Santa Families..
It was fun to have you all over at my house, and I feel I'm a bit out of touch again with day to day lives..Kate and Ash....School Finals, and Men?
Here's a few pictures of our trip to Mexico...THis is our dare devil "cliff jumping." Everyone in the whole resort was watching him! No Fear. love, britt
No comments:
Post a Comment