Monday, June 09, 2008

Weight Watchers Rules!!

The Fairy House is killing me! That is too cute! I will most definitely keep posting here so I can make all the inside jokes that only my sisters will get.
So right now I am all about Weight Watchers, just so ya know. I finally lost the last 5 lbs and am back to prebaby weight. It only took me a year and a half after giving birth! Go me! Seriously, it's a great system because it just helps you keep track of what you are eating, but you still get to eat the occasional treat and what you like so you don't feel surprised. The best is sitting in a meeting with a group of fifty year old women who are all fifty lbs overweight. They hated me but who cares!
Can't wait for Britt to come visit.
Oh and DYLAN IS FINALLY WALKING!!!!!!!!!!! Hooray. I was so sick of all her pants getting dirty from crawling.
Sad I will not be making it to mom's gravesite birthday celebration. What a great idea Katie. Sing extra loud for me.
love you all.

No comments: