Since when have I ever been too cool for any of my favorite women? I am here and in all honesty I have nothing exciting to talk about other then I am absolutely in love, but you all know what that is like! I would post pictures, but most of them are of Rick and I kissing so I will save you the jealousy. Just Kidding! No I will get some up. Kelly you looked fabulous in your ELIZA pictures. I am glad you went with black, always classy. Katie I am very proud you finished the race and Britt I am proud you get up at six in the morning to train for your tri. I am on the computer listening to Britts kids play spiderman in the tub. I love these kids! I thought I would post a random picture since I am on her computer, that is if I can figure out how. I love you all
me
Monday, June 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment