
Kelly,
so cute, so cute. Dylan looks a bit like you in the making. I can imagine how happy you three are in nice sunny California. It's nice that we all four have something to goggle about in our lives at this time. Me relating to the dog people about my puppy, ash has rick (although i'm sure that he doesn't defaecate as much as the first two) and britt has her cute kids that are running away from her house and riding on atv's. I wish that we could all be together more often so that we can see the little tykes grow up. but at least we have the blog.
I have a job at a place called Powermusic. A hip little renovated building downtown. I work with all my friends which although may appear fun, nothing draws away from the fact that it is indeed a phone job. I place orders for aerobic instructors who want music for their workout classes. whoo hoo! I tend to be on the internet all day long which ironically enough makes time go by slower. Being my First full time job I have to admit that it's a little taxing counting down the hours. It's fun and what-not, but at least i know that it's just for the summer. I have, however been working out like a champ and i am in an upswing in my cardio. go me. Kell, have you gone to your "dietitian" yet? Just save yourself the time and put yourself on an all chocolate Quick diet.
I'm also doing the Wasatch Back relay in two weeks. It's a 100 mile race throughout two days. My team consists of six peeps and we'll be running relay through out the night. F.U.N. Our group name is the Mechanical Hounds (from Fahrenheit 41) and katie clifford hooked us all up with tee shirts and running shoes from ryka (where she works) Awesome! This will be a lot of fun. I'll let you all know how it goes.
isn't my picture funny?
Meanwhile i'm excited for the summer. Farmers market, Galivan movies, camping and such. I just want to play play play. mike works ALL the time with his job and june brides. i help him sometimes
No comments:
Post a Comment