Tuesday, July 10, 2007

trying to move up in the world

So I am getting extremely frustrated with this whole "moving out with the girls." I seem to be the only one doing anything about it out of my group of friends. It is just hard to please everyone and I need to learn that i will never be able to make everyone happy. Anyway I found one house and still waiting to hear from the landlord. This is my last of many attempts and I will claim it was not meant to be if things don't work out.
In all honesty I don't mind living with the parents. Lets be honest, they are either never here or stay in the study. They get along with Rick so the boyfriend coming over is not an issue. Its quite nice, but I love living with people and the social life. Well I will keep you undated.
me

No comments: