so just just took my hardest and final boards for my license!! done, done and done!!! It was hard, but i am SO glad that it's over with. Now it's just passing time for two weeks until I'm graduated from the college.
The test itself couldn't have gone smoother. My patient qualified on the first submission, he got numb easily, he spoke english and was very cooperative. I'm pretty sure that I rocked the house on that one. It feels SO good do be done.
For a celebration, i took about 12 girls up to midway at was had some good times. those "12 girls" are about "2 girls" in dads eyes, so we'll just leave it at that.
so now what do i do? ...i'm planning on tempting for the summer to feel out different offices and get a better idea of the "real" dental world. i'm kinda nervous but that's to be expected. besides i think that mike and i plan on camping a lot and traveling and whatnot during the summer, so i don't want to get a permanent job and then leave all the time. besides, we're coming out to your place, kell and that's a whole week, so i'll look for a permanent position after that. overall I just pray that I'll like this thing that I've been doing for the past two years and my life will go according to plan.
speaking of, mike and i still have our hopes up to migrate to australia, so my next step is to start my reasearch on the different architecture schools down there. I really really hope thing work out. how fun would that be?!?!
britt: i think that we should all go camping this summer together. let's plan a date so it's set. we have to do it before ash leaves though so let's get on top of it! kell, your invited too...but..well....you know...
congratulations all of you who are graduating!! i'm so excited for you! happy day!
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment