Monday, April 14, 2008

Our New Life in Irvine





So this is our new life. We got bikes and are peddling around in the morning. Dylan loves it.
We went to Laguna this weekend and played on the playground in front of the ocean. Life is pretty good down here in the OC. Mostly just having a house has been the coolest. Little by little we are getting things finished. I am crazy busy with school and mommyhood but I love it. Can't wait for you all to visit!
I also had an amazing "Mommy's Weekend" in Malibu at an incredible beachhouse with the moms from my babygroup. I turned thirty and I have to say I am the happiest I have ever been. Hooray!

1 comment:

Kate E. Maahs said...

oh my oh my. your house and baby are so cute!...so is that man on the bike. ;) I can't believe that dylan has so much hair now! i love it.

britt is growing out greydens hair and it's blond and curly. adorable.

I love to hear about your life, and i am so glad that you're happy.