Wednesday, July 02, 2008
hola from Ecuador
Hello my bonitas. I am having a wonderful time here in Ecuador. If you read my blog you will know what an interesting experience I am having. I feel like I am living in the Delta Gamma House but with a girls camp feel. Every night, after a church devotional, we talk about boys and getting married. My boy life is too complicated to explain so I keep to myself. I try hard not to scream out "Don't get married so soon, live your life , fly free little ones!" Yeah i definitely feel old here. My roommate, Cheryl, has eight sisters. I cannot believe it. Could you imagine there being four more Faust girls?! The world would be crazy. I miss you all and send love your family from me. I pray for your safety every night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yay!!
I"m so happy that you finally posted on our blog! and i love love love hearing all about your experiences!!
Post a Comment