






Hello Girls from everywhere!
I feel I have to reconnect with my sisters, since we have been vacationing, and in the craziness of summer. I can't believe school starts for my kids in 4 weeks.!! I'm loving spending time with my kids, and letting the days take us where they may, but I am looking forword to a bit of a routine. However, we will have to move out come September due to remodeling, (TOP FLOOR FINISHED and on to the Main floor!) and currently our options are Gayle's house, Gayle's house, and not mentioned Jim's house. We'll see how this pans out....
Basically I want to brag about what a fun river trip we had with Katie and Mike over the 4th of July. We got to know them a little better and it was fun to see someone else on the Faust side in the Great Outdoors. Here's a few pictures of synchronized back flips, loungin around on the boats, and GOOFY disco dress-up dancing at Ray's Tavern.....Mike took most of the pictures for the majority of the trip, but said to say we say we don't have any rapid pictures of our BOAT!
No comments:
Post a Comment