Tuesday, September 12, 2006
Never Fear I am here....
I almost disfollowed myself from the sisterhood because I could not figure this damn thing out. Thank to Katie I am still part of the fellowship of the blog. OK new news...I got the internship for City Weekly. I would be working in event planning/marketing and going to parties. I don't know why I applied because right now I am the most anit social person, but it will look great on a resume. I know what you are thinking Britt...."Maybe she will meet someone to date!" I will let you know if any liberal, tatoo mormons come my way. I also have the interview, finally, with Red Bull thrusday. I have a feeling I have the job, but I don't want to speak too soon. In the meanwhile I will be serving SOUP? or SALAD? I really just get drinks which is super easy and truly humbling. I have to wear a hawiian shirt and clean the mens bathroom, but I not ashamed. I am secure with myself and have high self esteem. This will be one of those jobs that will shock everyone and also will only last a little while. I haven't seen the big dough yet, but I have only waitress once. Lets hope the money comes rolling in because I need it. Things are looking up from here. I changed my major, as you all know, to Public Relations/ Business minor. Yes I already know I probably will do nothing with it, but Dad gave the OK. I graduate in one year with a degree and atleast it something I CHOSE not the parental units. Still have plans for interior design. Fall is here and it my favorite time of year. Football season started at the U and I decided to get involve by joining the MUSS {MIGHTY UNIVERSITY STUDENT SECTION} I like to call it Pep club for big kids. Mom would be so proud.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment