Tuesday, September 12, 2006

who's in charge of security around here?

Kelly is not doing a very good job of keeping her husband off her computer, so watch what you say!!!!!! This is Danny, posting as my alias, Anne. Great to hear from you, Ash. I can't wait to come order some soup from you. Watch out for the question-mark shaped hairs on the men's toilets.....icky. Kelly is feeling very pregnant today and uses it as an excuse to get me to wait on her hand and foot. I don't mind, though---i just felt Dylan kick for the first time today, and I'm pretty excited about it. KatieBug221, how is the marriage going? We were about this far along when Kelly and I had our first fight because I said the 'fuck' word too loud while hanging curtains. Ahhh, memories. Sun Valley looks like alot of fun. I'm sure Kelly will want to come along next year.

alright i'll let you have your 'girls only' blog back now. talk to you all soon.

No comments: