Katie-
Take pictures of your apartment so I can see it. I need decorating ideas. I am in the crazy nesting phase and painted my hallway and bathroom this week and have stressed way too much about what bookshelf I should buy. It's reedicuulous.
Brooklyn has an ear infection, so he is on this funky medicine that makes him pee every ten minutes so I have seriously stepped in or clean up pee every half hour for the last five days. Good times. Can't wait for the diapers.
Britt- I am reading BABY WISE and trying to get the program down. I'm sure I will have lots of questions for you. I've been reading other books too, and they all contradict each other, so I've decided I'm only reading Baby Wise from this point out and am sticking to that.
Went to the Dr. and I officially am 25 inches around and have gained 20 pounds, which she said is right on track for 25 weeks. I was stressing I was gaining too much weight but looks like i'm ok for now. Britt, i'm sure you gained like ten pounds with both babies. Anywhoo, 15 of those pounds of mine have got to be in my boobs cause they're huge.
So that's bout it for now. Love you and miss you all.
KDAWG
Monday, September 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment